Conditions of Participation and Services
IRRC Waste-to-Energy 2020 – Web-Congress
400,– EUR Regular fee
290,– EUR Reduced fee for full-time professionals of regulatory authorities or universities
100,– EUR Reduced fee for full-time students
Students are defined as those without a permanent employment (at an organization or a university), those with only marginal employment or a comparable low scholarship.
The congress fee comprises:
- attendance at all presentations;
- congress documents: proof-of-entry, final programme, list of speakers and participants. (available in our App)
- access to videos of the speakers (for the period of 3 months)
- participation at Live-Chats during the Web-Congress
- login and access to the vivis App via Browse, Smartphone or Tablet
Cancellation: If you are unable to attend the congress, your registration can be delegated to a substitute person. Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email, post or fax) on or before the cancellation deadline. Cancellations received on or before September 14, 2020 will receive a refund of the paid fees minus an administration fee of 50,– EUR Cancellations received after the deadline will not be issued a refund.
Payment details: The registration fees are due before the start of the events. However, please wait with the payments until you have received your invoice. When transferring the money, please refer to the invoice number and to the name of the delegate as reason for payment.
Any unpaid congress fees are due and payable to Thomé-Kozmiensky Verlag GmbH.
– All prices are net prices. – The legally applicable VAT will be shown separately on the invoice at the legal rate applicable.