Conditions of Participation and Services
IRRC Waste-to-Energy 2020 – Web-Congress
400,– EUR Regular fee
290,– EUR Reduced fee for full-time professionals of regulatory authorities or universities
100,– EUR Reduced fee for full-time students
Students are defined as those without a permanent employment (at an organization or a university), those with only marginal employment or a comparable low scholarship.
The congress fee comprises:
- access to all presentations during the web-Congress;
- participation in the live discussions during the web-Congress;
- login and access to the Vivis-App via browser, smartphone or tablet,
- list of speakers and participants and the possibility to contact them and start a chat (available in our App);
- access to all session recordings for the period of 3 months (available in our App);
- contact the virtual exhibitioners.
If you are unable to attend the congress, your registration can be delegated to a substitute person. Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email, post
or fax) on or before the cancellation deadline. Cancellations received on or before September 14, 2020 will
receive a refund of the paid fees minus an administration fee of 50,– EUR. Cancellations received after the
deadline will not be issued a refund.
Payment details: The registration fees are due before the start of the events. However, please wait with the payments until you have received your invoice. When transferring the money, please refer to the invoice number and to the name of the delegate as reason for payment.
Any unpaid congress fees are due and payable to Thomé-Kozmiensky Verlag GmbH.
– All prices are net prices. – The legally applicable VAT will be shown separately on the invoice at the legal rate applicable.